Saturday, April 21, 2012

Family

Two posts in two days. Wow! I must be trying to make up for lost time. Today I have family on my mind. Family is so precious and a lot of times people take their families for granted. 
I have been SO blessed to have had my grandparents around my whole life. They are now watching my children grow up. I know we do not have forever with our families but for now I cherish every moment I get to spend with my grandparents. 
 It is so hard knowing that Chase's family is all over 8 hours away and that Ryan is growing up just from hear say and not from spending precious moments with his grandparents and great grandparents in Louisiana. I try to get out what pictures I have on a regular basis and talk to him about his BIG family in Louisiana. 
       Family has always been important to me. My family will come first above anything else. My first priority is of course now to my husband and my children. What a privilege it is to be raising my own precious family!
I always worry about my grandparents and make sure I tell them I love them as often as I talk to them. We never know when the last time we will speak to ANY of our family might be. I never want to take advantage of the opportunity to give my family big hugs and kisses and tell them I love them.  I have to add some pictures to this post of family members. It just wouldn't be complete without it. So if anyone is actually reading this, then ENJOY! :) 
Damesworth and Mobley Families on our Wedding Day 08/09/2008
 Price/Warren Family 08/09/2008


Crowder Family 08/09/2008

I am Blessed! :)