Friday, April 20, 2012

Anxiously waiting

So apparently I am not going to get to post my blog as often as i would like. Still waiting on my dad to get his computer set up so that I can do work for him and get quality Internet. My phone just won't cut it. I am posting now from my mom's iPad. I think I can handle this for a couple of weeks maybe. Going to start recording things in a journal or notebook and then typing them up as I get the chance. What a couple of weeks we have had! On April 10th I went into early labor and they stopped it. However if it had been two days later she would have let me went ahead and had baby Trey. Now once again we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Trey Daniel. I have managed in the last week to get my entire house scrubbed, organized and ready for him to get here. His bed, dresser, changing table, and bassinet are all awaiting his arrival as anxiously as the rest of us. If they could talk I am sure they would be yelling at him to hurry up and get here. Ryan is gutting antsy as well. I think he is getting tired of everyone talking about his baby brother coming but yet after over a week of seeing no baby I think he is beginning to wonder if there is a baby brother coming. He told me earlier to go to his baby brother's doctor and bring him home. I wish it were that simple. So Baby Trey PLEASE hurry up and make your appearance we are all going crazy waiting on you.