Tuesday, November 30, 2010

5 Things I Learned Today

1.I learned that trying to cut out and sew together little dresses is best done while Ryan is asleep. I get much more accomplished this way, and he isn't constantly pulling my scissors off my table.

2. My Christmas tree could use some major overhauling. Next year it is going to be my Kitchen tree decorated with Gingerbread cookie cutters and wooden spoons. As for this year, it is a skinny tree with lots of holes with LOTS of ornaments to make it look fuller.

3. Do not leave a ball of yarn out if I do not want it strolled all over my house. Wish I had gotten a picture of Ryan pulling it around the house. Boy was that a mess to clean up.

4. Sometimes it takes more than a few days, weeks, or months for God to answer prayers. This week God has answered a prayer that I have been praying for over two years. I feel that things are finally starting to look up for our family.

5. Don't leave anything on the edge of my kitchen bar because Ryan is now tall enough that if he stands on his toes he can reach almost to the middle of my stove. I am going to have to really watch him now.

My next blog will be about the new things that Ryan has been doing these last couple of weeks.

I hope you all have had a Scrumptious Sunday, Merry Monday, and Terrific Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read more of the everyday goings on around your place! Maybe it will make it seem closer somehow. Love y'all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete