Saturday, November 27, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


What a beautiful day we had to spend Thanksgiving. I didn't get to take any pictures because my camera is messed up. I was NOT happy about that fact.
I got to help cook lunch this year. It was great to help my mom and grandmother make the day special. After my aunt Rebecca showed up things got interesting. All four of her great kids plus Ryan and Sara made for a LOUD Thanksgiving. We wouldn't have it any other way though. 

I think it is funny how after lunch all the men retire to the den to lay around and nap while all the women have to clean up the meal we cooked. But it's all good. 
My aunt Frankie and I went outside with all the kids and let them run around on the farm. Ryan and Matthew were constantly fighting over the Tonka dump truck. We are going to have to buy the poor boys another one. It is not a good idea to have ONE dump truck and TWO little boys under 3 years old. 
Sara and Olivia were as sweet as always. It's so funny cause after playing for a while, they would fight, then they were back to being best friends.


Poor Ryan got a bad rash from it being 75 degrees outside and his wranglers rubbed his legs raw. Poor thing I felt so bad. He seems much better now. 


Black Friday wasn't any fun for me because I had to work from 7 am until 1:30, however I did get to get a few items from work that I had been wanting. 


Today is Thanksgiving at the Damesworth's. I am going to try to take some pictures today. Promise! SO excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment