Friday, November 26, 2010

The Start of Something New

It's the start of something new. I have blogged before in the past, and I have decided that this is an easy way to keep everyone up-to-date on how fast Ryan is growing!
This is Ryan before he turned one. I am not on my personal computer so I don't have all the great pictures. I will try to get on tomorrow to put more recent pictures up. 

I was inspired to start blogging again by my cousin Jen. She has a blog It's a wonderful life and I have enjoyed reading all the things that lil' man does. I recently was on her blog and noticed she is having a giveaway for her small craft business GigglesnGumdrops. I love the things that they have. Can't wait to be able to order some things for Ryan.

I am going to have to post more tomorrow about this wonderful Thanksgiving we have had. 


Until We Meet Again ♥  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! =) Blogging has kept all of our out of town family well informed of what is going on in our lives. =) I love it! Ryan is SO adorable! He's a really cute, and well mannered kid. Not all kids are like that. You are BLESSED!!!

    Every day is different as a mom, you honestly DO NOT know what to expect. One thing I always know is that the end of the day...I know I'm blessed. Love you girl! So glad our paths crossed. Thanks for the compliment on our shop. It's so much fun creating new things for kiddos. It makes me sad to think that one day Bradyn will outgrow all these cutsie things, but so it goes....

    ReplyDelete