Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July
How are you and your family celebrating? We started celebrating last night by having a great bar-b-que dinner and then a late night run. I really am enjoying my running. I have been trying to run at least 3 or 4 nights a week and I am really enjoying it. Anyway, after running last night we sat down around the table, ate watermelon, and just talked the night away.
We woke up this morning with Ryan wanting to go play in the park and we didn't hear the end of it until Granny finally took him to the park. :) He has grown so much in the last couple months. He continues to show me everyday that life is super precious and we must never take it for granted.
Trey is growing so fast. He has started grabbing at anything and everything put in front of him. He laughs and talks non-stop. His gummy little smile is just SO precious!!! :) Nothing in life is more important than getting to love on my boys everyday!


Happy Celebrating 4th of July!